For on or off-highway vehicles and stationary equipment, ParFit fuel filters protect expensive system components from microscopic solid contaminates and damaging water. ParFit filters are engineered and manufactured to meet stringent quality requirements and OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) specifications for correct fit, long service life, and performance.
Every ParFit fuel filter contains one of three media grades developed for optimum performance and versatility. Each media grade was laboratory tested to SAE standards to guarantee the best cost/performance value. ParFit fuel filters are Racor quality in an effective, all-in-one, spin-on package. The complete ParFit series includes OEM replacement filter/separators for the most popular diesel engines (including Navistar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Ford, Caterpillar, …). This means that you get the engine protection you want at a very competitive price.
- ISO 9002 certified manufacturing practices ensures superior quality.
- Filter media specified by Racor filtration experts.
- Better engine protection compared to other brands.
- High contaminant capacity.
- 5 micron media.
- Suitable for high pressure injection systems.
- Water stripping filter media is rated at 98% efficient.
- Performance meets or exceeds OEM specifications.
CROSS-REFERENCES & CATALOGUES
Cliquez sur les liens ci-dessous …
- RSL0281_BUL_JD-ParFit-CrossRef JOHN DEERE
N’HESITEZ PAS A NOUS CONSULTER …